PM Training has been graded GOOD with outstanding elements in its most recent Ofsted Report
The latest Ofsted report has given PM Training a Grade 2 – GOOD with OUTSTANDING elements for outcomes for learners, quality of teaching, learning and assessment and effectiveness of leadership and management.
Summary of key findings for learners
- very effective training programmes improve the life chances of learners and the curriculum offer effectively meets the needs of both learners and the local community
- progression for all learners is good
- learners benefit from the good training, coaching and individual guidance
- both managers and staff have high expectations for the learners
- the promotion of English and mathematics through discrete provision in functional skills and the embedding of mathematics in vocational sessions is good
- strategic and operational partnership working is outstanding in enabling a highly effective curriculum including real experience of work
- governance arrangements are particularly effective in steering the direction of the provider
- safeguarding arrangements are particularly effective
- there is a strong ethos of equality and diversity and social inclusion throughout the organisation.