Fancy a career in Health and Social Care but not sure where to start? If you’re aged 16-24 and want a taster of what it’s like to work in caring, we have just the job.
Earn while you learn and get the skills and knowledge to become a confident, professional care worker with our Health and Social Care Traineeship.
Health and Social Care Traineeship
Starting in September 2017, our Traineeship not only focuses on the care sector, but will support your progression into a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship.
You’ll gain a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care, complete a range of short courses including first aid, fire safety, and food hygiene, along with a paid work experience placement with a local employer in the care sector.
What do you want to be?
With our traineeship and apprenticeship, you can enter a variety of jobs in either adult social care or health care providing services in:
- residential or nursing homes
- domiciliary care
- day centres
- a person’s own home
- clinical healthcare facilities
So, if you want a career in a sector with an average salary of £24,000, what are you waiting for?
Fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch with more info:
* Recommend a Friend Terms & Conditions
- To recommend a friend you must be an e learner/apprentice with PM Training
- The friend you recommend must be successful in joining PM Training and then remain on programme for six weeks
- Upon successful completion of 6 weeks you’ll receive £100
- There are no limitations on the number of people you can recommend
- The decision of the PM Training Executive Team is final
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.