If you are a non-levy paying employer (less than 50 employees) you can receive support with apprenticeship costs. The cost of training and assessing apprentices is shared with the government – this is called ‘co-investment’.

You will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and the government will pay the rest (90%).

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles