Work Routes has now closed to new enrolments. If you need employment support please contact the National Careers Service.
Work Routes helps unemployed people find and sustain employment. Our free service enables jobseekers to improve their skills and employability and create a personal plan to find the right job for them.
Regular 1-2-1 personal guidance is available from a friendly adviser, as well as group training, financial support and exclusive local job vacancies.
To be eligible for Work Routes in Stoke and Staffordshire, participants must:
• Be long-term unemployed or inactive (26 weeks or longer) or
• Have a basic skills need
You will also be eligible at any stage of being unemployed or inactive if you have more than one barrier to employment. These may include:
• Lone parent
• Older worker (50+)
• Ethnic minority
• Caring responsibilities (inc. returning to employment when these end)
• Physical disability or health condition
• Mental Health or Learning Disability
• Drug / Alcohol dependency
• Have low or no qualifications
• Language barrier
For more information visit http://workroutes.co.uk/stoke-and-staffordshire/
This programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund.