Marketing can really be a fantastic way to explore your career! It can take you down so many avenues like customer service, sales and more!
- This role is for a warehouse operative to work at our logistics base in Fenton.
- Work activities include taking deliveries, checking and storing goods, moving stock, picking and packing goods, loading for dispatch, maintaining stock records and documentation and ensuring a clean and organised working environment. Also be responsible for certain accounts with online focus, looking at ways to improve service and to drive cost down by using CI Initiatives. There is also a chance to learn different roles within the company, opening other opportunities and understanding of business within today’s environment.
- You will need to be confident in communicating with other staff and ensure you are delivering a high standard of customer service and quality.
- You need to be able to work to meet targets and deadlines and learn the systems and processes to ensure that Health and Safety regulations are met.
Working hours: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
About Your Employer:
Since 2004, independently owned importer and distributor HAUS have offered high quality and highly respected industry-leading brands to the Housewares industry.
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Work individually and part of a team
- Promote the values of the organisation
- Listen and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn new skills and business improvement processes
- Demonstrate integrity, positivity and honesty
- Show personal commitment, good timekeeping and attendance
- Take ownership and embrace new training and opportunities
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
Warehousing roles usually require you to be quite quick, you may need to count stock.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Supply Chain Operative Apprentice Level 2 Standard
This will be between 12-15 months duration.
With hard work, you may be able to progress within the company!