This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career within Warehousing working with a great team for a high-quality menswear firm. You will ensure that all the stock levels are managed and the clothing has everything it needs for it hits the shelves.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8.30am til 5.00pm
You will be working as a Warehousing Assistant and your main duties will include:
- Picking of orders
- Stock control
What is a Warehouse Operative?
Being a Warehouse Operative is a very busy job! If you like a fast paced job which makes the day go fast then this is certainly the job for you! Main duties often include, putting away deliveries, packing goods and collecting goods from suppliers. Good communication and working in a team are crucial for this type of role, a good perk is that often warehouse work is in shifts so you may find you can work at different times!
About Your Employer:
Terraces menswear are a local design wear shop which are based in Stoke on Trent and Trentham.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly) check
- Able to work as part of a team check
- Good communication skills check
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions check
- A computer-based ability a good ability to spell and to be confident working in a computer environment
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good Work Ethic, Passion and the right attitude to work
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
IT may require Maths skills from time to time, you could possibly come across ways of storing data and have to read graphs. You will need to be able to speak clearly to other people in order to help them with any technical support.
Qualifications Required :
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
There may be a contract available for the right candidate at the end of the apprenticeship.