- Picking, checking and packing orders on a day to day basis
- Receiving and checking incoming stock
- Entering data onto a computer
- Checking products using stock control systems
- Produce first aid kits to the specifications required
- Process returned orders
- Good housekeeping skills
- Health & Safety Awareness
What is a Warehouse Operative?
Being a Warehouse Operative is a very busy job! If you like a fast paced job which makes the day go fast then this is certainly the job for you! Main duties often include, putting away deliveries, packing goods and collecting goods from suppliers. Good communication and working in a team are crucial for this type of role, a good perk is that often warehouse work is in shifts so you may find you can work at different times!
About Your Employer:
Reliance Medical is the UK’s leading trade distributor of the highest quality surgical dressings, healthcare products, medical equipment and first aid supplies.
- Organisation Skills (be able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Attention to detail
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work ,Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good work ethic
- Passion and positive attitude to work
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may be required to use Maths do stock checks and book in deliveries.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship Supply Chain Operative Level 2
There is a chance to potentially progress within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship.