This opportunity can be a fantastic chance of learning skills you need to progress a career in UPVC window and door fabrication!
- Learn the process of manufacturing UPVC windows and doors from start to finish
- Learn about cutting and profiling to sizes
- Securing handles & installing locks
- Unloading/loading vehicles
8am til 4pm Monday to Friday
About Your Employer:
Ashmore Glass and Mirrors Ltd manufacture and fit a wide range of windows, conservatories, UPVC Doors, composite doors, porches etc in the Wolverhampton and West Midlands areas. They also provide an excellent fitting service; meaning that you can get a complete service from design to manufacture and fitting.
Skills & Personal Attributes Require:
Applying English and Maths:
You will come across Maths during this role for things like:
- Deductions and allowances
5 GCSE’s inc English & Maths (9-4) A-C
Apprenticeship in fabrication of glass supporting structures L2
This role could potentially lead you to a permanent position within the company.