If you like working with your hands check out this great job role as an upholsterer! This role has some great future opportunities!
- Measure items
- Cutting foam to size
- Glueing foam
- Packing items ready for delivery
- Training how to upholster
- Learning new skills on-the-job
Please note, a driving license is essential for this role.
About the employer:
One Contracts Ltd are a high-quality furniture manufacturer based in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to carry out instructions
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
English: Reading drawings to find the correct information
Maths: Measuring items to reduce waste
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
An apprentice once trained could become a senior upholsterer and even develop into a management position within the company!