This is a unique apprenticeship opportunity for someone who is looking at a career in engineering.
The job role for this position will consist of:
- Mixing different grades of grinding powders
- Contest convex and concave surfaces
- Learn Focal lengths, radius and diameters of optics
- Organise paperwork
- Contest optics at radius of curvature
More information about this role can be discussed.
About Your Employer:
Orion Optics UK manufacture high-quality Astronomical Telescopes and Optical Components
- Great time management
- Be able to work alone
- Ability to ask questions and take notes
- Listening skills
- Time Conscious
- Hard Working
- Polite and Professional
- Have a great personality and fit in well with the team
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
Maths will be used daily in equations.
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Apprenticeship in Engineering Level 2
For the right candidate there is the possibility of a full-time position