This is an exciting role for someone who wants to learn the ins and outs of manufacturing. Based in Chesterton, this role is with a local company manufacturing industrial doors.
- Learning the installation process of industrial doors
- Learning the process of repairs and maintenance
- Explore the manufacturing process
- Gain experience working on the shop floor
- Gain experience working on-site
What is a Trainee Industrial Door Engineeer?
This job consists of manufacturing. You will learn the ins and outs of the process of manufacturing and be experienced in repairs and maintanance.
About Your Employer:
Staffs Industrial Doors Ltd are a local-based company who specialise in the manufacturing of strong, industrial doors and shutters.
• Willing to learn
• Work well within a team
• Able to work on own initiative
• Good telephone manner
• Good communication skills
• Dedicated and committed to the role
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
Maths may be used in this role.
5 GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Manufacturing Level 2
The right candidate can gain potential progression within this company with the right attitude and hard work.