Get stuck in with this brand new vacancy from Klarius! Klarius are a large firm that we work closely with, there are always great progression opportunities within this company.
- Handling goods, deliveries and stock control
- Pick, process and complete customer orders
- Use logistics equipment and processes in the logistics operations
- Ensure stock levels and controls are maintained
You must be a reliable and hardworking person who is organised and understands the need to work well in a team environment. You will also have a good understanding of health and safety at work practices, keep your work station tidy and organised.
About the employer:
Klarius Products Ltd is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions equipment in the UK.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to carry out instructions
- Very good timekeeping
- Able to hit deadlines
- Be able to work independently
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may need both good English and Maths for this role as you may have to read instructions and be able to count and monitor stock levels.
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Apprenticeship in Warehousing Level 2
Klarius always have great progression opportunities within the company, many apprentices stay on permanently.