Do you fancy working for a local, trusted packaging company? Assured packaging are seeking a reliable and hardworking shop floor/production apprentice!
- Working as part of a team, learning and operating varied machines and equipment, from gluing machines, to die-cutters, printer slotters, glue guns, labellers etc
- Manufacturing an assortment of packaging to the highest standard, paying attention to print detail, board cuts and creasing.
- Palletising products, neatly and safely, pallet wrapped and strapped for dispatch with labels etc
- Would need to learn how drive a forklift truck safely within a busy working environment, loading and un-loading vehicles.
- Understanding and working to Job sheets and drawings etc
- Undertaking maintenance duties and machine repairs as part of a team.
- General housekeeping duties.
08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday
06:00hrs to 14:30 Friday
About Your Employer:
Assured Packaging are a local packaging company based in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Show the correct attitude at all times
- Work with different departments and senior members of the team.
- Attention to detail
- A great attitude to working
- Work within a team environment and on your own
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C
PMO Level 2