This job is a great position for someone who has an interest in customer service and wants to really develop their career with a successful local organisation.
What is your Job Role:
- Provide exceptional First Line IT support to all customers.
- Daily Monitoring of Server reports/backups, identifying potential issues and rectifying.
- Maintain and support internal IT/Communications infrastructure.
- Develop skills and stay updated with industry technologies.
- Assisting the IT Technicians when required.
- Use Connectwise and complete timesheets daily.
Who are your employer?
Fifteen Group is a limited company offering business transformation solutions through Technology, Software Development and Telecommunications.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical in approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and develop new technical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Qualification Gained :
Customer Service Level 2
Minimum 5 GCSE’s (grade C/4 and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Opportunities with this Company:
With hard work this position could open up more opportunities for you within the company or elsewhere.