This is a great opportunity for the right person, working in a small but busy workshop, alongside fully trained well-paid tradesmen.
You will be instructed in working safely whilst maintaining, servicing and testing hydraulic pumps. You will be helping to service these products by striping them down, cleaning and replacing the faulty parts, then once serviced the product is fully tested to prove power and efficiency.
About Your Employer:
Established for over 25 years, Dynamic Pumps Ltd have built an enviable reputation as one of the leading suppliers to the Hydraulic industry, this has been achieved through their commitment to stocking a vast product range, providing a first class customer service to all company’s whether it be a large organisation or a small sole trader.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions as described by other team members
- Understand how to deliver right first-time approach
- Good communication skills, verbally and written.
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly
- Be able to work as part of a team and alone on tasks, while maintaining the high standards for quality and Health & Safety
- Good time keeper and attendance
- Good work ethic, passion and the right attitude to work
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative when needed
- Open to change and new ideas
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work tasks
- A proactive approach to seeking knowledge and a learning attitude
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You may require Maths for testing hydraulic pumps.
- GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills [or equivalent]; preferred but not essential as training will be given if needed to achieve the next grade level
- Manual Handling (not essential)
- Asbestos Awareness (not essential)
- CSCS Card (not essential, but training can be given if needed to achieve this unit)
Apprenticeship in Manufacturing (PMO) Level 2
This apprenticeship can lead onto an advanced apprenticeship at Level 3.