This is a unique vacancy position for someone with a passion for charity work, retail and fashion!
Your job role will be:
- Work on the retail floor
- Greeting customers & giving info regarding the work of the charity
clothing: displaying clothes or bikes & associated tasks (pricing /labeling/displaying to encourage sales offers)
developing innovative ideas to promote the goods on offer / social networking posts etc
- Keeping sales area clean & tidy
- Adopt a whole project approach (need to be able to make a cup of tea or coffee – we can train in barista if necessary or assisting senior members of staff in an enterprise activity)
- Attending events/training /team meetings participating in other areas of the charities work where relevant ie. Assisting in running an activity within the enterprise or in the community
What is a Retail Apprentice?
A retail apprentice will often be till trained dealing with sales and stock.
About Your Employer:
Ruff & Ruby (Rubygirl Ft.Ruff Diamondz) is an innovative youth charity that infuses self-worth, aspirations & purpose/based at Ruff & Rubyrooms in Hanley.
Skills & Personal Attributes Require:
- Great timekeeping
- Creative Flair
- Someone with an interest in fashion & bikes
- Great customer service
- Can carry out instructions well
- Have great IT skills
- Can send emails
- Willing to learn new software
Applying English and Maths:
- Pricing garments or bikes
- Data & report writing
- Measuring areas for display/organising retail area floorspace
- Purchasing equipment from petty cash
- Using social media to market the work of the enterprise charity /individual projects that are being worked on
5 GCSE’s inc English & Maths (9-4) A-C
Retail Apprenticeship Level 2
This role could potentially lead you to a permanent position within the company.