An exciting role is available a Reception Apprentice at Orbital Gas Systems (Orbital) based in Stone, Staffordshire.
Orbital is a provider of custom-built engineering solutions and has the capabilities at its state-of-the-art UK head office to provide systems that meet the needs of the most demanding of clients. With 45,000 ft2 of manufacturing space, Orbital’s UK base supports projects globally.
- Manage incoming calls via the switchboard; transfer calls accordingly, take messages etc.
- Meet and greet visitors: ensure signing in, offer refreshments, relay relevant H&S induction for their safety whilst on site etc.
- Coordinate the booking of meeting rooms.
- Arrange daily lunch orders and buffets when required for meetings.
- Open and distribute incoming post and frank all out-going post.
- Stationary control and ordering.
- General administration duties including producing purchase orders and order acknowledgements, typing, photocopying, filing etc.
- Maintain a tidy and presentable Reception area.
- Any other ad-hoc Admin-related duties within skillset.
- Written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to progress
- Ability to work in an effective manner, both alone and as part of a team.
- PC literate and able to use Microsoft Office packages.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life assurance and income protection scheme.
- 6% employer pension contribution (opt-in required)
5 GCSE’s inc English & Maths (9-4)
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2