Passionate about retail and supplier relations?
Eager to succeed and keen to develop in our Fulfilment department?
We have the job for you!
We are recruiting for a Purchase and Supply Assistant to join our Fulfilment Office in Stoke!
Working within the Fulfilment Department in a fast paced environment you will undertake a wide range of tasks on behalf of major retailers. Day to day tasks will include purchasing stock from a large number of suppliers, reporting, managing supplier relationships, maintaining SLA’s and stock management.
As a Purchase and Supply Assistant you will be accountable for the following:
- Purchasing stock from a large number of suppliers
- Managing supplier relationships
- Maintaining SLA’s and stock management
- Setting up stock lines and systems
- Maintaining regular reports
- Checking inventories
- Maintaining and checking prices versus retailer systems
- Involved in listing new lines and dealing with new suppliers Processing orders from retailer
Skills Required The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Capability of working alongside senior management within retailers and suppliers
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions
- Well-developed time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills – to include Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivation and be able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail, with the ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Degree. Preferably in a business related subject (desirable but not essential)
Level 2 diploma in Business Administration
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme