Do you want the chance of working closely with a local digital graphics company? This is a great chance to get your foot in the door and learn the ropes around a production role.
You will initially be trained to operate the guillotine and the laminating machine.
After a few weeks further training will be given on:
- Graphtec cutter/plotters
- Zund cutting machine
If you show the right attributes and skillset they will eventually be able to take advantage of training on:
- Digital printers
- Design and cutting software
Logoshack are looking for somebody who is versatile, with confidence to speak up if they see errors in their work and working practices. You must be flexible in your working day because it is common for operatives to be given several tasks and these tasks may change at a moment’s notice.
Monday to Friday
8.30am til 4.30pm
About Your Employer:
Logoshack is one of the largest suppliers of graphic solutions in the North West. They offer a comprehensive, specialist and bespoke range of solutions all produced in the highest standard. Their design work consists of digital printing, screen printing graphics and more.
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out Instructions
- Excellent eye for detail
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
Applying English and Maths Skills In This Job:
You will need an understanding of measurements and surface area for this role, you will also need to read instructions clearly.
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Qualifications Gained Through This Apprenticeship:
Sign Manufacturing Apprenticeship Level 2