- You will initially be trained to operate the guillotine and the laminating machine.
- Within a few weeks you will be trained to use vinyl cutting software/hardware and vinyl production techniques
What is a Production Operative? (PMO)
A Production Operative is a varied job role which is normally known for being manual. This role can vary from making things through to managing heavy moving equipment such as forklift trucks. Production Operative jobs can be found in production and manufacturing plants through to small businesses who may produce and build products. This role is good for people who like working in busy environments and who like working as part of a team. Production Operatives can gain a rewarding wage!
About Your Employer:
Logoshack is one of the largest suppliers of graphic solutions in the North West. They offer a comprehensive, specialist and bespoke range of solutions all produced in the highest standard. Their design work consists of digital printing, screen printing graphics and more.
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out Instructions
- Excellent eye for detail
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
Applying English and Maths Skills In This Job:
You will need an understanding of measurements and surface area for this role, you will also need to read instructions clearly.
Good basic knowledge of Maths and English
Qualifications Gained Through This Apprenticeship:
Apprenticeship in Manufacturing (PMO) Level 2