Get stuck in with this brand new vacancy from Klarius! Klarius are a large firm that we work closely with, there are always great progression opportunities within this company.
- Working on a fast paced moving line, making products
- Maintaining your work station while ensuring the quality and presentation of the products meeting the required standards
- Perform all basic production equipment operation, ensure a steady workflow, achieve and maintain production standards
You must be a good communicator, be a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player, level headed and a logical thinker.
You must have a ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude. Be physically fit as manual handling is involved in the role
About the employer:
Klarius Products Ltd is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions equipment in the UK.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to carry out instructions
- Very good timekeeping
- Able to hit deadlines
- Be able to work independently
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may need both good English and Maths for this role as you may have to read instructions and be able to count and monitor stock levels.
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Klarius always have great progression opportunities within the company, many apprentices stay on permanently.