Plastering can be a fantastic trade to get into. It’s a very rewarding skill to pick up and can be very handy if you want to be self-employed.
- They require an apprentice plasterer to join their friendly team working on new builds, extensions and refurbishments.
- You will be supporting and shadowing the lead plasterer in preparation and application of the product.
- You will be observing and learning processes, with a view to gaining enough skills to apply your own product and eventually managing your own workloads.
About Your Employer:
P.A Bradshaw are a Stoke-on-Trent based plastering firm. They run a high quality company who mainly do domestic and commercial works.
- Understand how to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time keeper and attendance
- Good work ethic, passion and the right attitude to work
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work tasks
- A proactive approach to seeking knowledge and a learning attitude
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You may come across Maths skills within this role.
- GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C)
Apprenticeship in Plastering Level 2
Plastering can take you into a well-paid trade. According to Total Jobs, the average wage for a plasterer in the UK is £29,000 per year.