This is a great opportunity for someone who likes a busy day! You will learn how to set up online surveys, use project management tools and more.
- Checking and responding to email questions
- Setting up online surveys
- Quality checking documentation being sent out through department
- Using project management tool
- Problem solving issues with survey system
- Pulling basic reports and data together
- Working with ground breaking image recognition technology, teaching a machine how to recognise images
- Quality checking of survey
Monday to Friday
9.00am til 5.00pm
About Your Employer:
Deeset are a retail solutions company providing various service for retailers and brands – Distribution, fulfilment & warehousing, merchandising, manufacturing, field marketing, store development, call centre, print services etc.
- Framework/ Standard:
- IT skills, in particular, Excel
- Understand internet technology and websites
- Good eye for detail
- Quick learner
- Eager to learn
- Team worker
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
English – Using written communication to give instructions to field teams and communicating with remote workers across UK. Using verbal English to talk with teams.
Maths – Pulling reports, using %’s and understanding volume of work
- 5 GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills [or equivalent]
Apprenticeship in IT Level 2
Yes there is plenty of progression within organisation. Deeset tend to hire internally and promote internally. There are various other departments which this position could be used as a platform for future progression to for the right candidate.