An office apprenticeship vacancy can get you really well placed for a great career! Learn the ropes from Microsoft office to building your confidence on the phones. You can move into a successful career.
- Coordinate office activities including orders and quotes
- Reception cover when required to cover annual leave and absences
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- General office duties
About Your Employer:
Often considered one of the UK’s most dependable trade suppliers, Listers Central Ltd have over four decades’ experience serving installers, architects, and house builders.
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may need good English skills for this role, programmes like word and excel you may come across.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Business Administration Standard Level 3
With hard work, you may be able to progress within the company!