Listers have a great opportunity available for an office apprentice to work in their premises in Fenton.
8.30am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
About Your Employer:
Listers Central Ltd have over four decades’ experience serving installers, architects, and house builders.
- Coordinate office activities including orders and quote
- Reception cover when required to cover annual leave and absence
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- General office duties
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
The role may require both English and Maths skills.
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C inc Maths & English
Business administration apprenticeship level 2
With hard work, this role may lead you to a full-time position with the company.