Why not start your apprenticeship journey in office administration with this great opportunity – just in! This could take you into a variety of careers from customer service to IT or more!
Whilst working as office administrator you will be working closely with the production manager as well as customers on a daily basis, booking in all the work with our couriers and van drivers.
This is a busy and varied role so you must thrive working within a fast-paced environment. You will have great organisation and have the skills and tenacity to keep things running smoothly.
Tasks and Responsibilities as office administrator:
- Answering the telephone in a confident, polite and informative manner.
- Putting quotes onto the MIS system (training will be given).
- Organise file copies and assist with providing the print room with reference copies.
- Sending quotes to customers.
- Producing job bags.
- Logistics (Carrier and Van driver).
- Entering GRN’s. (Goods Received Notes)
About Your Employer:
Rowtype is a printing company based in Stoke and are on the lookout for a super-efficient administrator to join their friendly team!
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in using word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Confidence speaking to people via phone
- Great teamwork and willing to work independently
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You will require English and Maths skills for customer enquiries and orders.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Business Administration Level 2
Due to the business permanently expanding, there is huge potential for this role to grow for the right candidate!