If you are looking for a position that helps to progress your career in an office environment this could be perfect! With a chance of working on accounts, this is great customer service experience.
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with one-hour lunch break per day.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Apprentice wage during the first 12 months is £4.15 per hour
- Ensuring customer service support to clients and customers
- Deliver excellent product and service knowledge
- Excellent digital, telephone and face to face communication skills
- Understand the need to deliver high-quality customer service
- General administration tasks
- Personal assistant duties
- Reception duties (answering and handling calls, taking messages, fault logging etc)
- Day to day processing of records and accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responding to customer queries
- Purchasing and chasing up deliveries
- Create and analyse reports
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing of Direct Debits
- Deliver service that complies with legislation for example GDPR
About Your Employer:
Luminite IT Services are a friendly and down-to-earth IT organisation based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
- Able to work within a team
- Great digital skills
- Passion for the motor industry would be welcomed in this role.
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A-C
Customer Service Standard Level 2
Applying English and Maths:
If you are dealing with accounts you may come across both Maths and English within this role. You may need to reply to emails professionally and calculate costings.
With hard work and depending on the employer’s circumstances a full-time role could be available, or the chance to continue another apprenticeship standard upon completion.