If you fancy an office-based role that allows you to progress your career this could be a great opportunity to progress your career with a great local healthcare training provider.
- Producing course paperwork, printing, collating and posting to trainers
- Booking hotels
- Producing and sending certificates
- Ensuring training rooms are clean and tidy ready for sessions
- Ordering stationery and refreshments
- General office administration and filing
What is a Administration Apprentice?
An administration apprentice takes on many duties. From filing and organisation to dealing with customers/clients and making telephone calls. This type of role will help you build confidence and can take you into a higher role within an office. Many administration apprentices go into sectors such as customer service, HR or marketing etc.
About Your Employer:
Caring for Care are a national healthcare training provider. Our training is delivered by practicing healthcare professionals who understand the unique needs and challenges you face. We respect time pressures and budget limitations – meaning that all our courses are efficient and quality driven.
Skills & Personal Attributes Require:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Prioritize own responsibilities effectively
- Ability to work with detailed accuracy and speed
- Able to multi-task as priorities change
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a commitment to complete all task
- Presentable and professional at all times
5 GCSE’s inc English & Maths (9-4) A-C
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2