This unique occupational health administration apprentice post, offers an exciting opportunity to be part of an extremely busy administrative clinical function.
To apply for this vacancy and see more around the job role/person specification see here
The wage for this role starts at £6.15 per hour to £7.73 in your second year.
About Your Employer:
Keele University are one of the most prestigious universities in the country. Their campus is situated in Keele surrounded by woodland, making it an ideal working location.
- Provide assistance with general administrative tasks to support members of the Occupational Health team and contribute to the efficient operation of the office.
- To assist in the preparation and scheduling of clinical appointments and vaccination schedules.
- Answer telephone calls and face to face enquiries as appropriate and to procedure, referring queries to the relevant members of staff.
- Answer queries where possible or ensure they are timely directed to the relevant person to assist them.
- To carry out administrative tasks such as photocopying, typing of documents, and coordination/distribution of incoming and outgoing post.
- Assist in the accurate archiving of filing of documents using data protection principles
- Assist in collating Occupational Health data for trend analysis purposes
- Ensure that all visitors to the department are greeted and welcomed appropriately.
Other duties may apply to this role.
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C inc Maths & English
Business administration apprenticeship level 3
With hard work, this role may keep you well placed for future upcoming positions within the company.