AJG Properties UK Ltd are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Tradesman who is available for an immediate start on site`s based in Stafford.
The role would suit a well skilled multi tradesman with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team. There will be a need to manage your own work loads and also hit target workloads to ensure profitability of the operation. Someone looking for new challenges who is ambitious and keen to learn would benefit from the role.
The day to day work will be a variety of Brickwork –
- Extensions Alterations & Refurbishments,
- Groundwork, Drainage etc.
- To a Guild Of Master craftsmen standard.
Ability to use a smart phone proficiently is a must we are currently using world leading SAAS Solution technology as is demonstrable
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme
Maintenance Operations Level 2, you will be required to attend our centre in Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 7AS, on a block release basis. please consider your transport arrangements.