This apprenticeship opportunity is a fantastic chance to really progress your career. Use these skills to be able to build relationships and learn valuable techniques within Marketing you can carry forward in your career!
This role is for 30 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday.
As the Marketing apprentice, you will play a key role within the team supporting a number of voluntary projects with both internal and external communication.
• Assist in creation and sending of email campaigns
• Creation of basic design/graphics in Photoshop and InDesign
• Updating website blog
• Will assist with online advertising and search engine optimisation
• Will assist with general administration and other activities as required
• Will provide occasional reception cover
• Distribution of content to internal staff
• Will have creative input for print material related projects
• Adding and updating content to social media
• Copywriting for promotional literature
• Assist in the design and implementation of promotional campaigns
• Research target markets
What is a Marketing apprentice?
Being a Marketing apprentice, you are in a fast paced environment where you are expected to be creative and input your ideas. You could be expected to manage Social Media, websites, emails etc. This job role can also be quite fun, working on various projects and being involved with clients and businesses. If you want an exciting role where every day is different then this could be the job for you.
About Your Employer?
VAST is a charity providing services and Support for Voluntary and Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises in and around Staffordshire. Their key aim is to develop, advance and promote the professional development of Staffordshire’s Voluntary and Community Sector through a wide range of business and support services to Staffordshire’s Voluntary and Community Sector.
They offer a range of business services to support the sector, such as accountancy, payroll, databases and graphic and web design.
Kiln-Creative Project. (The successful candidate will work within the Kiln-Creative project)
• Methodical and analytical in thinking
• Able to problem solve
• Good IT skills
• Good written English
• Good organisation skills
• Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved
• Naturally creative
• Confident and articulate
Applying English And Maths Skills In This Role:
Both Maths and English are key skills within a marketing role.
During this apprenticeship, you may be asked to write content for a number of platforms from press releases to social media content.
Maths skills will be required for producing reports on marketing activity and analysing the success of marketing campaigns.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 (first year)
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 (second year)
A Marketing Assistant earns an average salary of about £18,328 per year*
*Statistics gathered from Payscale.com