Marketing can be a great career path full of potential. Use these skills to be able to build relationships and learn valuable techniques within Marketing you can carry forward in your career!
You will responsible for supporting the recruitment resourcer in all aspects of the role to include sourcing and registering candidates for live vacancies, dealing with all associated administration and updating database candidate and client details.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the recruitment resourcer in sourcing candidates, including database and job site searches, advertising, social media, and following up and responding to applications.
- Collating all live candidates onto internal database.
- Booking appointments for the recruitment resourcer of suitable candidates.
- Overall maintenance of candidate files, ensuring all information is compliant with regulations.
- Arranging candidate interviews with clients, issuing confirmation letters / emails and briefing notes where required.
- To support the recruitment resourcers in placing job adverts on relevant job sites, ensuring the all adverts comply with company and legal requirements.
- Support the recruitment resourcer whilst interviewing and registering candidates.
- Adhoc projects and general administration support.
- Filing, scanning and supporting the Director to complete monthly accounts.
- The desire to learn about digital and social media marketing.
What is a Marketing apprentice?
Being a Marketing apprentice, you are in a fast paced environment where you are expected to be creative and input your ideas. You could be expected to manage Social Media, websites, emails etc. This job role can also be quite fun, working on various projects and being involved with clients and businesses. If you want an exciting role where every day is different then this could be the job for you.
About Your Employer?
J&L Recruitment are a well established recruitment company, specialising in predominantly permanent executive and commercial recruitment. Established in December 2014, we pride ourselves in the ability to understand both employer and candidate requirements providing and exceptional level of service to both parties in order to meet and exceed expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach
- Good time management skills
- Open to learning opportunities and willing to carry out learning and development in IT, social media and functional skills
- Well presented
- Enthusiastic and committed.
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
Applying English And Maths Skills In This Role:
Both Maths and English are key skills within a marketing role.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 (first year)
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 (second year)
During this apprenticeship you have the chance to advance to a Digital Marketing apprenticeship and have the chance to explore long term career prospects as Marketing Assistant, Recruitment Resourcer or Recruitment Consultant with the company.