Marketing can really be a fantastic way to explore your career! It can take you down so many avenues like customer service, sales and more!
- Maintain in good order all stocks of company technical and publicity literature. Maintain log of all literature orders, deliveries etc
- Organise reprints and supplies of technical and promotional literature
- Co-ordinate the creation and provision of POS materials to distributor premises and independent training companies.
- Issue as required, all literature requested by technical representatives and online enquiries.
- Despatch as required Product and Material Safety Data Sheets and maintain an issue record.
- Manage and maintain in good order all artwork and photographic files for Point of Sales, Trade Shows and Exhibitions
- Undertake monthly stock check of literature and all promotional items, updating and reporting requirements to the relevant Marketing Assistants and Marketing Services Manager.
- Maintain all exhibition materials in good condition.
- To assist with the distribution of printed material and promotional items to technical representatives and customers
- To assist in duties associated with sales and marketing functions in the Training Centre.
- To assist all Marketing Department personnel as required, and undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
About Your Employer:
F. Ball and Co. Ltd. – the UK’s leading manufacturer of flooring adhesives and floor preparation products for the contract flooring industry.
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Great ‘can do’ attitude
- Active interest in Marketing
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may come across Maths in this role and also an element of English with this role especially relating to marketing
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Business Administration Level 3
With hard work, you may be able to progress within the company!