Do you love social media? Fancy a go at updating websites and progressing a career in marketing? This could be the job for you!
This is an exciting job prospect working in a fun and bubbly closely-knit marketing team.
- Assist with the production of online and offline marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Assist with internal marketing initiatives and internal communications.
- Use Canva and Photoshop as required to complete basic graphic design.
- Publish content to websites and social media using online tools.
- Execute social media marketing.
- Measure web traffic using online analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Measure SEO rankings on a monthly basis.
- Measure social media performance on a routine basis
- Assist with the co-ordination of events and exhibitions.
- Works closely with rest of Marketing team to ensure maximum efficiency is gained from resources.
- Administration duties: Assist in the day-to-day administration of the marketing department including raising and issuing POs, printing materials and keeping track of marketing material stock.
About Your Employer:
Aspire Housing are one of the largest social housing providers in Staffordshire.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen interest in social media and websites would be an advantage
- Team player
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A-C
Business Administration Level 2
Applying English and Maths:
You will be expected to order marketing equipment and you may have to be mindful of budgets, you will also need a good standard of English skills to produce social content.
This apprenticeship position can help you develop your career in marketing and keep you well placed for any full-time positions within the company upon completion. You can also use your skills to seek full-time work in marketing and have lots of useful skills on your CV!