A manufacturing apprenticeship can be a fun job role that allows you to be creative and learn lots of new and useful skills!
Duties to include:
- Job shadow an experienced fitter to learn the job role.
- Adhering to Health and Safety at all times.
- Keeping all work areas clean and tidy
- Stock replenishment
- Learning to fabricate products
- Learning the role of a coach fitter
- Using hand and power tools safely and efficiently.
- Please note, a driving license is essential for this role.
About the employer:
Elite Coachworks have a dedicated team to create the most beautiful, handcrafted luxurious horseboxes built in our own workshop in the heart of Cheshire minutes away from J16 off the M6 motorway.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to carry out instructions
- Good attention to detail
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
Measuring materials to be cut and fitted (very important)
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Manufacturing Apprenticeship Level 2
This apprenticeship will lead into full-time employment, their last apprentice is now a valuable member of the team.