A career in lettings could be a fantastic opportunity for you to expand your career. Gain knowledge of this area in order to progress your career! Get well placed for opportunities within this company!
Belvoir are looking for a highly motivated apprentice team member to act as a liaison, provide services information via the telephone and reception. Helping their team provide an industry-leading customer experience.
Working in their busy office alongside experienced colleagues, assisting the team with the following duties:-
- Have a genuine interest in the property sector and a desire to learn and progress.
- Assist the property manager to organise lettings and maintenance checks.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and busy office, ensuring a high standard of work.
- Complete tenancy agreements, contracts and related paperwork.
- Confident and competent customer service manner in person, on the phone and via written communications.
- Demonstrate commitment and reliability to ensure business success
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Complete general office administration tasks and support other team members as required
About Your Employer:
Belvoir is a trusted national brand with expert local knowledge. A team of trustworthy and honest advisors to help customers sell their homes, find a new home or manage a rental property.
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent and confident telephone manner
• Prioritises own responsibilities effectively
• Ability to work with detailed accuracy and speed
• Able to multi-task as priorities change
• Confident using IT software, MS office Outlook and bespoke software.
Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a commitment to complete all tasks
• Presentable and professional at all
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Excellent time keeping skills
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
English is a great skill to have for this role!
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Business Administration Level 2
Develop your skills and progress into a Lettings Negotiator Role