Do you have a passion for IT? This is a fantastic role with great opportunities! IT can lead to a variety of jobs and a well-paid career path.
The primary role of an IT Technical Salesperson is to sell a company’s technical products and services.
You will need a good knowledge and understanding of the portfolio of technologies that are available.
You will work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible from customers both internal and external, UK or internationally.
You will also approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
You will maintain a thorough understanding of existing technologies and those that are emerging.
About Your Employer:
Fifteen Group is based on Parkhall business village. They work with organisations in many different sectors to make them smarter through technology
What is an IT apprentice?
A job in IT can be very rewarding. Not only are you learning the systems of growing and developing technology, but you are also helping others upgrade and maintain software. You are often the first person of contact when an IT problem is occurring which will mean you are an important and relied upon member of the team. IT based job roles can be an excellent start to a successful career and will also help you to be knowledgeable regarding software in the future.
- Interest in IT
- Team worker
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Maintain and create proper documentation for systems support and maintenance
- Be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Proactive identification of any potential problems and propose improvements
- Achieving and maintaining the required level of technical knowledge and qualifications that is necessary for the role.
- Regular feedback to users on progress and resolution via email, telephone and face to face updates
- Undertaking any other reasonable activity as requested
Applying English and Maths To This Role:
English will be used when communicating via emails. Maths will be required when completing orders, ensuring quantities and totals are correct etc.
5 GCSE’s inc Maths, English, and IT/ Computing A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent
Level 2 apprenticeship in IT
IT can be a well-paid job and lead to a variety of successful jobs. IT is always developing and is a skill which is widely sought after.