Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud based end to end recruitment software. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to introduce an IT Apprentice, to our Technical team in Cannock.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and not only achieve an apprenticeship but develop a superb role within the technical team.
- Salary: £11,000 per annum
- Working Week: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours per week)
- 23 days holiday
- Development of new and existing product features
- Building web applications and services components using best practices
- Monitoring issues reported on the incident management system
- Assisting with problem solving and fault diagnosis on production systems
- Working within a development team
- Adherence to agreed programming standards and guidelines
- Ensure adherence to our documented Quality Management System in all tasks associated with this role
- Assist with day-to-day IT support issues
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of programming languages preferably as required for the product development
- General knowledge of IT
- Web Development experience
- Knowledge of C#
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum 5 GCSE’s (grade C/4 and above) or equivalent, including maths and English.
IT User Skills Level 2
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development. All previous Recruitive apprentices have secured permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.