Factory apprentices are enjoy fast days learning everything about warehouse distribution and packaging!
About Your Employer:
Daniels Delights is a family owned Chocolatier that was launched in 2007 in Stoke On Trent
- Warehouse distribution
- Picking and packing of products
- Warehouse maintenance
- Learn all aspects of production and get to see how the products are made
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Be able to work in a team
- Work independently when needed
- Be adaptable to your job role
- Impeccable personal hygiene
- Be able to carry out instructions
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C including Maths and English
Warehousing apprenticeship level 2
Daniels Delights have stated there are great opportunities for an apprentice to grow within their company with this role.