This vacancy opportunity is a great one with Klarius, based in Cheadle! This is a great local firm to work for with many future opportunities to progress your career path.
Klarius Products Ltd is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions equipment in the UK.
Klarius are looking for someone with a keen interest in engineering/car mechanics.
- You will be working within an engineering/manufacturing company and develop a great deal of technical skills and knowledge.
- You will work on safety, fault correction and ensuring work meets the required standard. You will be producing engineering drawings, checking and calibrating equipment, inspecting and testing engineering products.
- You will also be responsible for various IT and administration tasks within the Engineering Development and Technical Dept.
7.30am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Driving is preferred but not essential
- English & Maths to Level 4 at least
- Basic CAD skills 2D or 3D
- Basic IT skills inc excel and internet
- Basic practical engineering skills
- Working to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Positive & self-motivated
- Desire to succeed
- Interested in cars & engineering
- Good interpersonal skills with colleagues
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
Minimum 5 GCSE’s (grade C/4 and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Applying Maths & English to this role:
In this role English and Maths will be used. For example English is used in communication including written eg e-mails or verbal. Maths is used during admin work, technical & engineering work, and CAD and also measuring and report writing.
Framework – Tech Support Engineering
Possible long term employment in the company may be possible after the completion of your apprenticeship.