- To use the Documotive system to store scanned new-build compliance documents such as building regulations, NHBC certificates, gas and electrical certificates, EPCs etc., ensuring that they are saved against the corresponding properties.
- To check that new-build property details are correct on the Orchard system and to assist in updating property attributes.
- To take customers enquiries regarding new-build properties, reporting any problems through to the contractor and logging internally for audit trail purposes.
- To assist at new-build snag inspections and the handover process on new-build development sites.
- To update the New Property Update form following handovers of new-build properties.
- To implement positively and ensure compliance with, the Group’s policies, procedures, codes of practice and initiatives relating to Equality and Diversity, Customer Service, Risk Management, Health and Safety, Data protection and Information Technology, Financial Regulations, Standing Orders and the Code of Conduct and Probity Policy.
- To take responsibility for own wellbeing and safeguarding in the duties to be carried out for this post.
– Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
– Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Awareness of equality and diversity
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme