Have you got a passion for clothing or fashion? This could be the job for you. Get to grips with embroidery and become an expert working the machines and helping customers. This is a great apprenticeship opportunity!
- To provide excellent customer service and exceed customer expectations
- To deliver good communication skills: deal with customer enquiries in person, by phone and by email.
- To support customer service improvements and practices
- To use digital media to deliver customer service
- To process and check orders for embroidery decoration in accordance with company service levels.
- To prepare, embroider and trim garments with customer logo’s ensuring embroidery procedures, production plan, embroidery design sheets and worksheets are adhered to.
- To follow health and safety procedures in the workplace
- To program and set up embroidery machines
- To process and check garments
- To ensure quality standards are met
- To adhere to production plans, embroidery design sheets and worksheets
- To assist with stock takes and ordering of supplies
What is a Customer Service Assistant?
Customer Service Assistants have an important job representing a company first hand, they have to be well presented and approachable. Being a Customer Service Assistant, you could be in a shop serving customers or even behind closed doors answering important phone calls. People will often come to you for help so you need to make sure you are confident, polite and have an interest in what you are talking about. You will usually be part of a team and expected to report to a manager. Being a Customer Service Assistant is a very important job and there is lots of room for progression!
About Your Employer:
Something Special, based in Cheadle are a well-known embroidery and retail shop which specialise in personalising work wear, being stockists of school uniforms and using high powered in-house machines which allow amazing custom designs on clothing!
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (be able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to understand and carry out instructions
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Right Attitude to work
Applying Maths & English To This Role:
You may be required to use Maths in terms of working out measurements of garments and processing embroidery design sheets.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*-C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2
This role can be very beneficial if you have a passion for fashion and clothing, use this experience and take it futher in your career.