This is a unique apprentice opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice! This is a great role for someone who wants to progress their career in marketing!
Please note a driving licence and access to your own transport is essential for this role.
About Your Employer:
Flo Back Office Solutions in Tamworth are a one-stop shop for the temporary staffing industry; agency software, outsourced payroll, accountancy and funding.
- Working across the Hubspot inbound marketing software platform
- Creating reports and detailed data analysis
- Delivering reports on industry related research findings and trends
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Supporting with general administration
- Helping to maintain excellent client relationships through good customer service skills
- Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Learn about Marketing Principles, developing an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
- Understand how Digital Marketing Business Principles develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
- Learn principles of Coding, with the knowledge of the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
- Google Analytics IQ, will provide you with the knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google.
- Have a logical and organised approach to work
- Can work on their own initiative
- Creative minded
- Comfortable learning new systems and processes
Applying English and Maths to this role:
Maths Skills are essential when an analysing and interpreting data
Good English skills are essential for writing marketing material
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C inc Maths & English
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3
With hard work, this role may keep you well placed for future upcoming positions within the company.