Our busy and expanding chocolate factory requires a hard working and organised candidate for a new role. The role will require excellent IT skills and a good telephone manner
The role compromises of a database administrator where you will learn and become responsible for maintaining our nutritional information database. This includes –
Working with database software to find ways to store, organise and manage date.
Keeping databases up to date.
The secondary role is that of an office administrator. The main duties of this role being –
Fielding telephone calls from customers/suppliers.
Data input on invoicing software.
Helping the overall day to day functions of the office.
- Excellent IT skills
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Passion and right attitude to work as well as good personal hygiene
GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent
Infrastructure Level 3