Working in a busy customer service team you will be responsible for handling customer enquiries by phone, email and post.
You will need to be a friendly and approachable person who understands the importance of dealing in a professional and efficient manner and exceeding customer expectations.
You will learn a range of office and administrative duties and be comfortable in using a range of IT and software applications.
There is the opportunity to progress to further training following the initial apprenticeship qualification.
– Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
– Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Awareness of equality and diversity
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme