This job role is really unique and is perfect for someone who has a love of cars – especially Land Rovers!
What is your Job Role:
Beamends 4×4 Parts has over 10,000 new and used Land Rover parts in stock and also offers a range of different Land Rovers for sale.
There will also be lots of fun aspects to this job, if you have a driving license you may be able to drive these vehicles around the companies land!
- Your role will be to support the business manager with the day to day running of the business.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, orders and processing incoming stock and preparing orders for dispatch.
- You will communicate with customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Help with events/birthday parties/team away days.
Who are your employer?
Beamends 4×4 Parts is a local, family owned company, which has been in business for over 20 years.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Passion for the motor industry would be welcomed in this role.
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Qualification Gained :
Customer Service Level 2
Minimum 5 GCSE’s (grade C/4 and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Opportunities with this Company:
The initial apprenticeship contract could be extended, with the opportunity to progress on to a higher level of apprenticeship and to take over the running of the business. Pending the required level of knowledge and experience is developed and maintained throughout.