Customer service and marketing both combine a fantastic apprenticeship role which can help progress your career success in the workplace!
- General customer service related duties: Answering telephones, greeting customers
- Marketing duties include: Possible Social Media coverage, marketing materials (leaflets, brochures etc)
- Inputting data & customer details
- Learning about the business and proving customers with valuable information about traveling and holidays.
- Look at ways the business can grow and compete with local competition
- Be able to provide ideas and be creative!
About Your Employer:
Fly Me Away are a local travel agency in Stoke-on-Trent who has recently moved to Hanley.
What is a Marketing Apprentice:
Being a marketing apprentice, you are in a fast paced environment where you are expected to be creative and input your ideas. You could be expected to manage Social Media, websites, emails etc. This job role can also be quite fun, working on various projects and being involved with clients and businesses. If you want an exciting role where every day is different then this could be the job for you.
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An interest in marketing
- Positive attitude towards people and work including a can-do attitude
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn and develop
- Creative personality
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
English is used completing various paperwork and computers.
5 GCSE’s 9-4 (A-C) or grades as equivalent (including Maths & English)
Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2
This role could help you progress into a permenant role within a travel agency.