Customer Service is a great stepping stone into a successful job. You will be a trusted member of staff and are picking up skills that can be applied into a variety of different job roles.
- To be the first point of contact for all customers contacting the organisation, providing a positive and friendly service via phone, email, office visitors and social media
- Recording all customer interaction via contact management system.
- Managing customer expectations, investigating and resolving customer problems, escalating where required to appropriate management.
- Providing advice to customers on housing issues, repairs and maintenance, Arch and revival services (training on processes and guidance required will be provided and ongoing)
- Opportunity to learn a variety of skills across the organisation and shadowing a variety of roles that make up an organisation
Monday to Friday
8.15am to 17.30pm
1 hours break
35 hours per week
What is a Customer Service Advisor?
Customer Service Advisors have an important job representing a company first hand, they have to be well presented and approachable. Being a Customer Service Advisor, you can expect to be part of a range of roles which often will be directly customer based. People will often come to you for help so you need to make sure you are confident, polite and have an interest in what you are talking about. You will usually be part of a team and expected to report to a manager. Being a Customer Service Advisor is a very important job and there is lots of room for progression!
About Your Employer:
Staffordshire Housing Group is a group of companies, including Staffordshire Housing Association, Arch North Staffs and Revival. They manage over 3000 properties throughout North Staffordshire with our customers at the heart of the business, via Staffordshire Housing Association.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Good English skills
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may require an element of English and Maths skills in this role, this will link with tasks such as date inputting and providing quotes to customers.
GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2 & Level 3
Depending on the position availability you could get a permanent position within the organisation.