If you are looking to plan a career based around Business Administration and you can easily commute to Stoke on Trent Monday-Friday, this opportunity is for you. No prior experience is needed within an office environment but having a confident personality will help you to succeed. Hours are 9:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Contacting customers.
- Contacting FCA regulated firms such as Pension Administrators and Independent Financial advisors.
- Online researching.
- Sending and responding to both letters and emails.
- Updating customer records on bespoke CRM systems
-Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:30
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Ability to come to conclusions based on research
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
No formal qualifications are required but having Grade C or above in both Maths and English would be advantageous.
Business Administration level 2
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme