Are you passionate about people?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in Customer Service?
We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service excellence, over several communication channels including face to face, telephone, Web chat and Facebook.
We offer a range of services and we’re always looking at ways that we can improve our customer’s experience. We’re looking for someone who is bright and enthusiastic with a “Can Do” attitude to join our team.
You’ll be given comprehensive training and we will support you through your journey with a designated training buddy.
Ideally you’ll have a passion for conversation, a good standard of English and good keyboard skills.
You don’t need experience of systems as we’ll provide full training.
We’d love you to be confident over the phone but we’ll support you develop this confidence.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme