The successful applicant will be supporting the Customer Excellence Team with analysis, data insight, reporting and research in order to transform customer data into insight that enables decisions to be taken. You’ll be supported throughout the role to learn and develop, working with the team to help make service improvements and changes to service design
- To work with Aspire teams to create process maps supported by scripted responses for use by the Contact Centre within the Orchard integrated housing management system and OMFAX workflow/scripting system.
- Ensure all workflows and scripts are tested, monitored and reviewed as required, to ensure they are accurate, consistent and responsive to business and customer needs.
- Work closely with the Customer Excellence Analyst and the wider Customer Excellence Team to ensure that workflows/scripts support an efficient and effective customer service.
- Assist and support with the role out/training/understanding of new and or amended workflow/ scripts and process maps within the Contact Centre and to other colleagues who might use them.
- Support the Customer Excellence Team Leaders with quality performance and monitoring of team where
- Adhoc administrative duties may be required such as printing, meeting planning/preparation along with opportunities to learn skills with the wider Housing Team.
You may be expected to perform other duties not specifically identified in this job description but which are in line with the general responsibilities of this post and your development.
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
we are aspire consist of three businesses: Aspire Housing, PM Training and the Realise charity. Together, they blend commercial expertise with social purpose and revitalise communities by providing homes, training, employment and support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- General IT skills
- The ability to self motivate & work on your own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Good Communication
- Good time keeping
- Friendly & approachable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willing to work in a close team
- Willing to share and input your own ideas
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You will be using English skills to help deliver and develop the customers experience. You will also be using English to understand the internal process of customer contact with Aspire Housing.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
This job role will give you good experience within two sectors, Business Administration and Customer Service. Both of which can be applied to a variety of job roles in the future and help you pick up confidence skills, improved telephone manner, being able to speak to customers on a regular basis and also being able to identify issues and resolve them. These skills look great on a CV and can help you stand out for an employer.